- Open the Firefox Options window . Use Preferences (⌘,) if you are using Mac.
- Click the “Advanced” tab.
- Click the “Network” tab. Then click the “Settings” button.
- Select “Manual Configuration”. Enter the Host/IP address and Port number that was displayed at checkout and in your welcome email.
- Check “Use this proxy server for all protocols” and click “OK”. (3)
- That’s it! When prompted by Firefox to enter a username/password, enter the username and password provided to you at checkout and in your welcome email.
To confirm it’s working, visit https://getfoxyproxy.org/geoip and ensure it says a different location and IP address than you expect.
- To disconnect, go through steps 1-44 again and select “No Proxy” in the option dialog.