- Install Firefox
- Install the FoxyProxy Addon for Firefox.
- Click the FoxyProxy icon to the right of the location bar.
- Select Options. This opens the FoxyProxy Options window.
- Create a new proxy setting by clicking the Add button
- Enter the IP address provided when you purchased an account.
- For port, enter 13129 if you purchased an account from us. Other providers may use other ports.
- Enter the username provided when you purchased an account from us. If you’re using an open proxy server on the internet, leave this blank/empty.
- Enter the password provided when you purchased an account from us. If you’re using an open proxy server on the internet, leave this blank/empty.
- Finally, click Save.
- Change FoxyProxy to Use proxy xxxxxxx for all URLs (ignore patterns)
- That’s it! You can confirm it’s working by visiting https://getfoxyproxy.org/geoip. You should see the IP address you entered in Step 6.
Turning It Off
When you want to turn off the proxy, click FoxyProxy in the Firefox toolbar and select Turn Off All Proxies
Note About Speed
Proxies can be slower than your direct (non-proxy) internet connection. To optimize your experience, consider using FoxyProxy in patterns mode. It allows you to define which websites load through proxy servers and which do not. You can also define patterns based on local IP address.