Your FoxyProxy accounts come with both proxy and VPN service.
These instructions explain how to connect to your VPN accounts using a method called OpenVPN. It is more complicated than IPSec VPN and PPTP VPN. IPSec VPN is the preferred way to use your VPN account. Only use these instructions if IPSec does not work for you.
1. Tap on the App Store icon on your iOS device.
2. Tap on search in App Store
3. Type openvpn and choose OpenVPN connect in the second line.
4. Tap on the icon Get to install OpenVPN app.
5. On your iPhone/iPad, login to control panel – https://getfoxyproxy.org/panel/
6. Go to Actions > Download Tunnelblick/Open VPN Config File
7. Tap ” Open in OpenVPN ”
8. Select ” ADD ”
9. Enter your Username & Password – Hit Allow
10. Tap the switch icon to connect VPN & allow connection
12. To confirm it’s working, visit https://getfoxyproxy.org/geoip and ensure it says a different location and IP address than you expect.