1.Navigate to the home screen and click on the Network icon in the bottom right of the screen as shown below. A menu showing a Network Connections option will appear. Click on the Network Connections option.
3. Click the Add button and move on to the next step.
4. The Choose a Connection Type window will pop-up, click on the drop-down menu and select Point-to-Point Tunnelling Protocol (PPTP) tab and click Create button.
5. Specify a Connection name( This can be any name)
For the Gateway setting, use the hostname you received in your welcome email.
Enter the User name and Password as provided in your welcome email settings. Or in the Customer Panel.
Click on the Advanced.
Check MSCHAP and MSCHAPv2 and tick all the other checkboxes such as “Use Point-to-Point encryption (MPPE)“.
Click OK and then click on Save.
Close the Network Manager.
6. Now start the VPN connection by clicking on the Network Manager icon again, and under VPN Connections you should see the connection that you have just created.
Click on it or just click on the VPN Connection slider to connect.
8. Padlock will show that VPN is connected.
9. Check your IP has changed here – https://getfoxyproxy.org/geoip/
How to Disable PPTP on Linux Mint
Disconnect VPN from main selection area of the Network Connections menu.