1. Import the OpenVPN configuration files. If we did not email these files to you, please retrieve them from the FoxyProxy Control Panel, go to the Actions menu and download the OpenVPN configuration file for each of your locations. If you have many of them, click Download all Tunneblick/OpenVPN files as zip instead. If you have any trouble downloading the files, contact FoxyProxy Support and we’ll be glad to email them to you.
Extract the zip file (if you downloaded the files as a zip). Then select all of the files (*.ovpn) in File Explorer and open them.
2. Navigate to the home screen and click on the Network icon in the bottom right of the screen as shown below. A menu showing a Network Connections option will appear. Click on the Network Connections option.
3. Click the Add button and move on to the next step.
4. The Choose a Connection Type window will pop-up, click on the drop-down menu and select Import saved VPN configuration tab and click Create button.
5. Select your preferred OpenVPN configuration file we downloaded earlier. Once the configuration file has been chosen, click the Open button in the bottom-right corner.
6. In the following window, the previously selected OpenVPN config file will have been imported into the Network Manager as an unsaved session. Confirm the server address in the Gateway field, and enter your credentials into the Username: and Password: fields. Confirm the FoxyProxy CA certificate. Once you’ve entered all required details, click the Save button.
7. With your new OpenVPN configuration installed, you should see the newly created OpenVPN session listed in the main selection area of the Network Connections menu. Click the VPN slider switch to activate the VPN to connect to FoxyProxy VPN.
8. Padlock will show that VPN is connected.
9. Check your IP has changed here – https://getfoxyproxy.org/geoip/
How to Disable OpenVPN on Linux Mint
Disconnect VPN from main selection area of the Network Connections menu.