Turning it on
- Click the Vivaldi Menu icon shown below
2. Click Tools > Settings
4. Select the connections tab
5. Click ‘LAN Settings’ button
6. Enter the Server/IP address and Port number that was displayed at checkout and in your welcome email. Then click “Advanced”
7. Check “Use the same proxy server for all protocols”, then click “OK”
8. That’s it! When prompted by Vivaldi to enter a username/password, enter the username and password provided to you at checkout. You can also view your account details here.
To confirm it’s working, visit https://getfoxyproxy.org/geoip and ensure it says a different location and IP address than you expect.
Turning it off
- When you want to turn off the proxy, repeat steps 1-5 again. For address and port, simply remove what you previously typed so that those fields are empty.