Turning it on
- Click the ‘gear’ icon in IE
- Open the Internet Options window
- Select the ‘connections’ tab
- Click the ‘LAN Settings’ button
- Enter the Host/IP address and Port number that was displayed at checkout and in your welcome email. Then click “Advanced”
- Check “Use the same proxy server for all protocols”, then click “OK”
- That’s it! When prompted by IE to enter a username/password, enter the username and password provided to you at checkout.
To confirm it’s working, visit https://getfoxyproxy.org/geoip and ensure it says a different location and IP address than you expect.
Turning it off
- When you want to turn off the proxy, repeat steps 1-5 again. For address and port, simply remove what you previously typed so that those fields are empty.