Below are step by step instructions how to change DNS servers on Windows 7.
1. Click on Start button, then Click on Control Panel.
2. Click on Network and Internet.
3. Click on Network and Sharing.
4. Click on Change Adapter Settings.
5. Double Click on Your Connected Network Adapter through which you are connected to the Internet (in this specific picture it is Network2 adapter; yours may be a different adapter)
6. Click Properties
7. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
8. In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses and enter DNS servers supplied by FoxyProxy.
9. Reboot your computer. After the reboot, FoxyDNS is active. Simply visit the websites that were previously blocked.