Here are instructions to deactivate FoxyDNS on iPhone/iPad.
1. Click the Settings icon.
2. Click on Wi-Fi network you are connected to (Note: iOS does not allow to change DNS settings for cellular connections – you must use Wi-Fi).
3. For your active Wi-Fi connection press the shown pictogram.
4. Scroll down to DNS section and click Configure DNS.
5. Select Manual and remove 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52, whichever is listed for you. Then press Add Server.
6. As new DNS server enter any of these popular choices:
184.108.40.206 (Google DNS)
220.127.116.11 (Level 3)
Any of these choices will work well but OpenDNS may not track you.
Press Save. REBOOT YOUR IPHONE/iPAD. After rebooting, FoxyDNS is disabled.
REBOOT YOUR IPHONE/iPAD. After rebooting, FoxyDNS is disabled.